This photo was taken on Christmas Eve at my mom's. I love it. I'm reminded how quickly they grow, and how many times did I mean to journal something they said? Or take a photo? Oh well, we do what we can.
I found this awesome idea for journaling on Pinterest, of course. Here is the link:
Copy and paste into your browser, and it will take you to the blog. I know I can just attach a link, but not sure how to do it. If anyone knows, please tell me!!! I am soooo technologically impaired!
1. LISTENING: to the dishwasher, and Law and Order on tv. (One of my favorite shows!)
2. EATING: I just ate Dreamy Clusters by Skinny Cow. Delish!!!
3. DRINKING: Nothing, but I could use a glass of water. Too comfy to get it, though!
4. WEARING: Khakis, and a rust colored sweater. Getting ready to get my jams on!!!
5. FEELING: Kind of tired, but looking forward to craft night tomorrow after work!
6. WEATHER: COLD!!! I think it's 19 degrees outside. Why don't I live in Florida?
7. WANTING: A drink of water! I should just get up and get it!
8. NEEDING: To go to bed. I loved my 4 day weekend, but work just wore me out today!
9. THINKING: About our date-night this Friday, and what snacks I will take to craft night, and what kind of craft do I want to work on, and....and....and.....
10. ENJOYING: So much....I am very grateful for my life. Sometimes my heart is so full I think it might burst!
Now, it's your turn......use my journaling prompts if you'd like. I'd love to see what kind of randomness is going on in your life.
Make it an awesome day!