Wednesday, February 6, 2013

It really does work!!!

Most of you know I have been on Weight Watchers for a little while now.  I have had some success, but like all weight-loss programs, they only work if you work them!!!!  

During the holidays, I definitely slacked on my program.  Indulging in sweets, good wine, and rich foods did not work on my program!  But I'm okay with that.  I will not beat myself up.  Today is a new day.

Needless to say, I felt yucky and bloated after all of this indulgence.  I remembered reading about a detox drink on Pinterest that Jillian Michaels recommends.  I though I'd give it a try.  Let me tell you, it really does work!!!!  



I drank this little concoction the first week in January, and I lost 6 lbs in a week.  Now I realize it was primarily water weight, but I felt sooo much better.  Less bloated.  Less sluggish.  It worked so well I decided to give it a try the first week of February.  I am now on my 3rd day of 7, and the same results.  Less bloated.  Less sluggish.  Re-energized!

I am NOT a doctor, or health care professional.  If you choose to give this drink a try, please check with you doctor first.  If you are taking any medication, I think it's imperative you check with your doctor. Your results might be different than mine.  I think if you feel bloated and yucky, it's worth a shot. 


All you need is 60 oz. of distilled water, 2 tbsp. lemon juice, 1 tbsp. sugar-free cranberry juice (not diet as there are artificial sweeteners in the diet), and 1 dandelion root tea bag.  Drink this throughout the day for 7 days.  

Allegedly you can lose 5-7 lbs in a week.  Keep in mind it is probably water weight.  I lost 6 lbs the first go-round.  We'll see about this time.  Your results might be different than mine. I did not change my normal eating habits.  I even drank a glass a wine the last time, and last night I had a beer.  


If your feeling a little bloated, maybe your jeans are little bit tight, give this a try.  I was a skeptic, but thought "What can it hurt?"  I was pleasantly surprised, and I think you will be, too.  (BTW, I tried to find the original post on Pinterest to give credit, but was unable to get to it.  If anyone knows, please share!)

Make it an awesome day!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment