Friday, August 10, 2012

Change is in the air.....

Well, I've been playing around on a website called picmonkey.  Have you heard of it?  Soooo cool.  Photo editing for FREE!!!!!!  I came up with this banner I've added to my blog.  I will be changing the photos, and tweaking, but this is a good start.  Besides, it's late and I need to go to bed, so this is what it is for now.  You must check it out!

My next big undertaking in cyber-world is to start an etsy shop.  Lots of ideas running through my head, and it will be a little bit before I get started.  Look for it, though, cuz it's coming!!!

Any plans for the weekend?  I'm going to clean my house.  It needs a scrub.  And maybe get a few leftover things from the garage sale listed on craigslist.  Some stuff will go to Good Will, but not all.  And I hope to get some crafting done.  Actually, I will get some crafting done.  That's all there is to it!!!!

Make it an awesome day!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment