Monday, August 6, 2012

Oh goodness, last week was nothing but CRAZY!  My doodlebug started football, we are trying to wrap up college stuff for Jordan, I helped my Love get through inspections on a real estate deal, we had a garage sale this past weekend, and my sister and nephew came from Chicago for a visit.  That doesn't include everyday life of working, cleaning, cooking, etc., etc......I know.  Put my big girl panties on and quit whining.  Everybody is busy, too!!!!



I have an indulgence, or a special treat for times like these.  A reward, if you will, for all of my hard work.    Have you ever tried these Weight Watcher's Dark Chocolate Dulce De Leche ice cream bars?  One word....DELICIOUSNESS!!!  (Is that a word?)  They are divine, and only 3 ww points.  They are so delicious and creamy I feel like I'm cheating.  I still can't believe they are only 3 points!  That's my kind of special treat!


Another indulgence?  Crafting!  It really helps me relax.  Last night I finally had a little time to crochet these cute little hearts.  I've made several dozen because they crochet together so fast!  I don't remember where I found the original pattern, but I think instructions can be found on ravelry.com. You can vary the size depending on the fiber you use, and crochet hook.   They are so cute and quick to make!  It really helps to calm me down after a busy week.  And the best thing is I can whip up a bunch while watching Craft Wars that I dvr'd this week.  Double crafting!  Woohoo!!!!!!

Again, please forgive my lack of photography skills!  I'm borrowing my daughter's camera, and don't quite know all the little settings!

What's your secret indulgence?  How do you relax?  Please share!  I'm always looking for new relaxation techniques!

Make it an awesome day!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment