Friday, November 30, 2012

One more endorsement before the big surprise!!!!

"Who do you know that's looking to buy or sell?"  I cannot tell you how many times I said that myself when I had my real estate license.  Now I hear My Love say that same thing over and over.  

Earlier this year he passed the exam, and now he is a licensed realtor. Chris has worked in sales most of his adult life, setting new sales records in every position he has held.  It was his sales ability that put him on track to become the youngest department manager at the grocery store he worked at out of high school.  He was a young 18 years old.  Chris is a fierce negotiator, always putting his clients best interest at heart.  I have watched him talk himself out of sales because he knew his clients stood to lose a lot of money.  He makes me so proud because his integrity is more important than a commission check.

So if you are looking to buy or sell a house, or know some who is, find him at www.sibcycline.com/cblair.  Even if you live out of state, he can connect you with a realtor in the area you are interested in.  The advantage to you?  Chris will stay in contact with that realtor to ensure they are taking care of you just as he would.  (Don't you love this picture?  I think he's pretty danged hot, but I'm biased!!!)

Check back in later tomorrow.  I will have one more endorsement for a small business, and you don't want to miss this one!

Make it an awesome day!
Lori
      

No comments:

Post a Comment