Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's finally here!  Today is the day!  Here it is.......



And just what is The Falling Rock, you ask????  My very own little Etsy Shop.  Yay for me!!!!!  I decided to take the plunge, and see if I can make a little money creating some of the little treasures I enjoy making.  So, if you are looking for a little gift to give, or something for yourself, check it out.  

I have a little disclaimer....it literally has taken me about 5 hours setting up this little shop. And really Etsy makes it easy.  Step-by-Step.  Just like facebook. (Have I mentioned how technically impaired I am???)  So check back often because I will be adding new items to the shop on a regular basis.  (Now that I have figured out how to do it!)

I cannot tell you how excited I am.  Now I have an excuse for buying all of the craft supplies I purchase!  Woohoo!!!!!

Make it an awesome day!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment